Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Squat 3-15-09 .... Squat and Half Cindy 3-12-09

Squat

20 x 190 (PR)

No metcon today. 


*****edited to add******
I felt like a wuss when I typed 'No metcon today.' because I really had no good reason, just pure softness.  So I went right back out there and did possibly the dumbest metcon I've ever done. 

5 min max double unders: 80

What possessed me to do that?  A whole lot of triples, doubles, and singles will eventually get you to 80 ... but I don't recommend it.

************************


Thurs 3-12-09:

Back Squat 

205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5 (PR)

Half cindy

AMRAP in 10 min:

5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats

8 Rounds + 4 Pullups

Real happy with my squat PR.  Struggled a lot with it.  Slow bar speed.  But gritted it out and I think my form stayed somewhat decent.  Dissapointed with my half Cindy as it is more then a full round below my PR.  Just proves that I've lost a step in the last six weeks.  Oh well, I'll get it back soon enough.

No comments: