Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mini Cindy 6-11-09

Mini Cindy

AMRAP 10min:

5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats

7 Squats short of 10 Rounds  (PR by 4 Pushups and 8 Squats)

Small PR, but I'll take it.  Was really gunning for 10 Rounds.  My depth got called on two pushups in the final two rounds.  This definitely cost me because I was really pushing to muscular endurance failure in that final round.  I'm looking forward to the day sometime in the distant future where maybe, just maybe pushups won't be the weak link.  

Cash Out:  Max Ring Dips:  14 (+ 1 PR) Dropped down and immediately jumped back up for 15, but can't count it.  If I had done it fresh 15 would have been mine and maybe 16.  Its always nice when you know you'll be PRing the next time.

T Minus 2 days until Catalyst Athletics O-lift Seminar!  Therefore, tomorrow is a rest day.  I'm already learning a ton reading through the prep material which is pulled from Greg Everett's book 'Olympic Weightlifting; A complete Guide for Athletes and Coaches'.  I highly recommend it!

No comments: