Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Heavy Bag 1-19-09

Uggggh  Felt crappy tonight.  Shouldn't have waited to workout so late at night.

Warmup:  3 rounds: 10 box jump, 7 toes to bar, 10 pushups

Ended up just doing 4 min of work on the Heavy Bag Tabata style.

Did about 20 handstands and then 1 min 30 sec total of handstand holds against a wall and called it a night.  Wrists are feeling it a bit.  Going to take 2 rest days...then my Cousin Jerrod and brother Jake fly into town for a nice long weekend of working out and 3 days of snowboarding.  Wahoo!  I'll start my 2nd CFSB cycle after that.  Stay tuned for a Fran battle on Thursday!

6 comments:

Dan said...

OoOooOooooo... Fran Battle!

JAK said...

You are invited of course. Come on over to hang or to be the videographer if you want a job to do. Plus when you yell at me it motivates me like little else!

Dan said...

Haha... let me know, I'd be more than happy to. What time do people get there?

Also, I finally made a catch-up post on my blog.

JAK said...

Fran fun starts at 1700.

Dan said...

Booo... I wont be able to make it then... I'll be bored in the OD's office.

I'm in there swingshift hours, with MTW off.

Enjoy!

Dan said...

So how was it?

Who won?