Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

CA WOD #5 7-27-09

Week 2, Day 1

Somehow I woke up with a pinched nerve in my neck (C2 to be exact) on Sunday morning.  So I rested it yesterday and laid around with a stiff neck.  Today it was feeling a bit better, but definitely not 100%.  I couldn't not workout any longer so I tried a few things to see what didn't aggravate it.  Definitely not an as prescribed Catalyst Athletics wod, but got in my back squats for this week.  I don't really know why back squats didn't hurt, but I'll take what I can get.

Back Squat - 78% 3 x 5 - 180lbs

Weighted Ring Dips

7 - 6 - 6 with 10lbs

Was hoping for 3 sets of 8 but that wasn't happening.  

That was it for today.  Snatches, OHS, front squats, deadlifts, pullups ...  all a no go.  I was happy to get something in, but I'm really hoping its feeling better tomorrow because I'm definitely liking this program.  I wanna keep hitting it hard and its tough to be sidelined.

No comments: