Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Death by Pullup 7-3-08

I guess I didn't die after this workout after all.  Here is proof...


One of my workout partners:  Tilda


With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.  Use as many sets each minute as needed.

14 Rounds = 105 pull-ups in 13:57
Ripped a blister off in round 12.  That always feels lovely.  For some reason my kipping was very ugly until about round 9 where I finally got into a groove.

Then did some Over Head Squats after a rest.  Did a warmup of 5 reps at 45lbs, 65lbs, 95lbs and then did 15 Over Head Squats (broken 5,10,14,15)


Here is my other workout partner, my buddy Dan on the Over Head Squats.



3 comments:

Dan said...

Oh yes... those OHS pics are awesome!

JRUHL said...

1. The dog picture is my favorite.
2. Take out your trash, it's overflowing.
3. What's the deal with the blisters?
4. You're ugly.

Dan said...

HA!