Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crash/WOD 5-31-08

5 Rounds for time of:

10 Dips
15 Exercise Ball Sit ups
15 Exercise Ball Back Extensions
25 Squats

18:51

I decided to change up my workout today because I got in a crash on the freeway yesterday at work.  At 0230 hrs a car was going the wrong way on the freeway and heading straight for me while I was transporting a suspect to jail.  I saw the vehicle last second and was just able to swerve to narrowly miss a head on collision with him.  But then I lost control of my car as I swerved and crashed into the concrete median.  Luckily I walked away with just a minor sprained wrist, and my prisoner didn't have any major injuries.  I'm just fortunate that we didn't have a head on crash as that would have been ugly and could well have been deadly.  So I decided to change up my workout today and made up this workout.  The dips didn't hurt my wrist so I went ahead and did them because its a major weakness of mine.  I did them all with good form and without any assistance, so I was happy with that.

No comments: