Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Deadlift and HPS/BJ Burps 12-15-08

1 min front Plank with 90lbs of bumpers plates on my back
30 sec side Planks with 25lb sandbag on hip

Deadlift

255 x 5
275 x 5
295 x 5

10 min rest

215 x 20 (PR)

15 min rest

AMRAP:

7 Hang Power Snatch 75lbs
7 Box Jump Burpees - 36" box

5 rounds + HPS + 3 BJ Burps

Deadlifts felt better this week then the prior couple of weeks.  The last few weeks just felt silly heavy.  Like I was getting roughed up and pushed around by the weight.  This week not so bad.  Focused on taking a nice deep breath and setting my core which I think really helped. Those box jumps really take it out of you in a metcon when trying to cycle through them quickly.  Forget about that, I just tried to survive and ground through them. 

No comments: