Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Squat Clean Thruster/Pullups 12-22-08

15 - 12 - 9

Squat Clean Thruster 95lbs
Pullups

7:20

This was a fun one.  I need to do more heavy squat cleans.  I was able to move 95lbs around pretty easily, just a matter of getting winded.  I do so many power cleans, but the full squat cleans are great.  I'm real happy with my time.  I pushed pretty good throughout, having my twin brother hollering at me is a good motivator.  My cousin who lives across the country in Virginia got 8:57 and that was my time to beat.  He was on the phone listening in on speakerphone during the workout, getting a play by play by my older brother.  It was a fun way to do the workout.  All pullups were unbroken.  Squat Clean Thrusters were done mostly as singles with a fairly quick reset each time.  Decided not to deadlift today because the squats yesterday wiped out my low back.  


No comments: