Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Squat and Freddy's Revenge 12-7-08

Squat

205 x 3
225 x 3
240 x 3 (PR) - This is my previous one rep max

The final set was heavy.  Final rep was ugly.  The femur/back angle opened up waay late as I slowly ground it out and stayed horizontal too long.  It went up but it was far from pretty.  Need to be careful there.  I think I held my core fairly tight and didn't roll my shoulders/drop my chest too much, but still, I was nearing injury land.

Freddy's Revenge:

5 RFT

5 Push Jerk - 155lbs (185 as RX'd)
10 Burpees

12:30

First round was 1:00, Done with the third round in 6 something.  Should have scaled down a bit...probably drop the burpees to 7 so I'd have hit a sub 10 min time.  That was not easy.  It was quite rough on the shoulders.

No comments: