Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Front Squats and Grace 12-4-08

Practiced Double Unders for my warmup.  Really haven't done these much at all.  I think I'll keep working on them in my warmup.  13 consecutive Double Unders - PR

Grace - 1st time as RX'd!

30 Power Clean and Push Jerk- 135lbs

7:06

Compared to 4:18 with 115lbs 3 weeks ago.  I'm pretty happy with this time.  Not too shabby for my first go at Grace as Rx'd.  Broke it up as:  10 - 5 - 6 - 4 - 5 though none of them were touch and go.  Dropped it from the top, got in under control a couple breaths and go.  I did Grace before the front squats because I knew the squats weren't going to be too tough and didn't want my time on Grace to suffer because of them.  Weighed myself at 179 today.

Front Squats

135 x 5
145 x 5
160 x 5 (PR)

No comments: