Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fight Gone Bad 12-10-08

“Fight Gone Bad!“ - Puppy version:

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 10 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps) - 29, 25, 25
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 45 pounds (Reps) - 37, 25, 25
Box Jump, 20” box (Reps) - 24, 20, 20
Push-press, 45 pounds (Reps) - 29, 24, 22
Row (Calories) - 17, 12, 18

358

For some reason I decided to do this workout at the puppy level.  I wanted to see how I would compare with my brother and my friend Alex who also did the puppy workout.  Josh got 295 and Alex got 306.  Good job guys.  I figured its good to do some lower weight higher metcon stuff now and then.  Such a tough workout no matter how you cut it.  Compare this to as RX'd at 236.  Would have done this as RX'd, but I need to get a 20lb medicine ball.  

Cashout:  2 sets of 10 Jumping Muscleups and then one muscleup just to remind myself that I can do one.  Tweaked my left shoulder (anterior deltoid) just a bit while doing one of the muscleups.  Hopefully it doesn't stick around very long.  

2 comments:

Dan said...

It's still metcon-y without doing puppy weight. You should have done as Rx'd as possible, without the 20# med ball...

TexasPatrick said...

Yeah, I scale down purposefully from time to time. Its a killer workout and an ego boost for us non big dogs . . .