Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Helen 12-24-08

Helen

3 Rounds for time:

400m Run
21 KB Swings 1.5 Pood
12 Pullups

9:59 (1 min PR)

Huge PR for me!  I recorded the workout in order to show the trainers at Brand X.  I was gunning for sub 10 to earn the privilege of an Underdawg T-Shirt from Brand X.  See the challenge here: http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/1100/  Just barely nailed it!  I thought about having one of my buddies film the run, but they weren't up to following me on the run after just finishing Eva which is a real brute.  That also explains some of the shaking in the video.  Alex couldn't even close his hands into a fist, let alone hold the camera steady.

1st round:   2:45    2nd Round:  3:24   3rd Round:   3:52  All KB Swings were unbroken, 1st and 2nd round Pull-ups unbroken, and 3rd round broken briefly with 7-5.  I tried to rest during the running if that makes any sense.  Didn't feel too much like rest, but allowed me to stay fast on the swings and pu's.  

That's a 1 min PR in the last month.  Very, very cool.  CFSB is awesome.

HERE is the video.

No comments: