Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Zone Shake

Zone Shake

1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1/3 Cup Rasberries
23 Grams Vanilla Whey Protein
1/3 Banana 


I have fallen in love with my newfound Zone Shake.  I will mix in different berries on different days from Blueberries, Rasberries, Blackberries or Strawberries, and sometimes I put in some Banana.  Wow is this good stuff!  So tasty and so good for ya.  Tastes quite a bit better then the usual Milk and Vanilla Protein shake I've been downing for the past 7 months.

2 comments:

Brendhan said...

How many blocks, and what kind of milk do you use?

Thanks.

Brendhan (radiosound)

JAK said...

I'll usually make it a full 4 block meal by having 12 cashews or almonds also. This is becoming my standard breakfast. I use primarily non fat milk. Whole milk or 2% will work too. I drink a lot of milk so I usually make it non fat, but the wife has been buying more 2% recently because she is pregnant so has upped her milk drinking and prefers the taste.